Salon Attendant Electrocuted To Death

Written By Henry Kimoli  📝

There was a somber mood in Nairobi’s Tasia estate after a cleaner was electrocuted as he cleaned a salon.  

Michael Maina,19, was cleaning the salon when he suddenly fell and died on the spot.

It was later established that he was electrocuted after stepping on a live wire. 

Police officers have launched investigations into the incident. The body was later moved to a Nairobi mortuary. 

Such incidents have been on the rise in the past months in the city.

Email: to submit your story.


HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?  Kenya, UAE Enhance Collaborations Through Signing of 5 Agreements on the Side-lines of COP28