Development Bank of Southern Africa takes leading role in support of Ugandan Prime Minister’s forum re the financing of large-scale power and utility projects across East Africa
Rt Hon Dr Ruhakana Rugunda will be welcoming all national utility companies, power regulators, developers, finance providers, DFI’s, multi laterals, private / public equity funds, EPC’s, major construction companies, lawyers and consultants for two days of debate, working platforms and private meetings re;
• Current and upcoming Government development plans
• Key Finance and investment opportunities
• Core value and analysis of ‘Bankable Opportunities’
• Debate and interaction with Utility and Regulatory bodies
• Generation opportunities & challenges, national & local
• Opportunities in cross border power sharing agreements
• Transmission and distribution projects
• Off grid rural electrification initiatives
• Local content requirements and support initiatives
Working Dinner with the PM
In addition to the two day summit, the Prime Minster will host an exclusive invitation only private working dinner with the Minister of Energy & Mineral Development and Minister of Trade Industry & Cooperatives to selected c-suite public / private investors and the wider value chain for a working evening of debate and actionable plans re the financial structuring and delivery of major upcoming power and utility projects.
Secure Your Involvement: The Summit takes place at the Serena Hotel and Conference Centre Kampala 20th – 21st of March.
Positions to the summit are limited, to secure your position on the main agenda, align your meeting schedule ahead of the event, or to hear more, visit our website or contact the Event Director Dan Grogan: email: email@example.com| Tel +447881344662.
Programme placement and dinner invitations are currently being allocated by the Prime Minister’s office, if you would like to join the summit, we are asking that all applicants revert as soon as possible to secure a seat from the remaining positions.