After long preparations, The government has finally declared that Census 2019 is ready to be conducted. Come August 24th, Enumerators will be going round, and these are the questions they will ask you during this year’s population exercise.
Here are the Questions Census 2019 officials will want you to answer:-
- What are the names of each person who spent the night of 24th/25th August, 2019 in this household?
- What is each person’s relationship to the head of this household?
- What is their sex ?
- What is their age (s)?
- What is their date of birth?
- Please insert line number of their biological mother
- Is the person a usual member of this household?
- What is their ethnicity or nationality ?
- What is their religion ?
- What is their marital status?
- Where were they born?
- Where were they living in August 2018?
- When did they move to the current county?
- Why did they move to the current place of residence?
For women older than 12 years, questions will be as follows:
- How many children have you ever borne alive?
- How many children have you borne alive who usually live in this household ?
- How many children have you borne alive who usually live elsewhere ?
- How many children have you borne alive who have died ?
- When was your last child born?
- Where did this last birth occur?
- What was the sex of this child/ children?
- Was this last birth notified?
- Is this last child/ children still alive ?
- If the last child is not alive, when did the child die?