BY PRUDENCE WANZA- Good news for Kenya as American Multinational tech company Apple officially launched its latest series of Smartphone iphones 11 pro and 11 pro max in Kenya through its distributor Redington.
This is the first iphone model labeled pro which clearly means they are bigger and better in every way.
According to Redingtons Regional sales head, Amit Bose, the new generation of iPhone are the most powerful and advanced models ever built.
Some of the exciting features the phones have are;
• Spatial audio
• Water and dust resistance
• Their size which is 5.8 and 6.8 inches
• Super retina XDR displays
• Faster face ID
• Wi-Fi 6 speed
• Latest operating system ios 13
• And the most talked about feature being the new triple camera system at the back
The phones can also be purchased on installments in Kenya making it almost possible for anyone to buy them at ksh130, 000 plus depending on storage size and RAM