BY FAITH MUTETE – So many are the days we just get home tired and lazy to cook but this doesn’t mean you can’t cook something healthy in a short while. Today we learn how to cook vegetable rice in some easy steps.
- Rice-depending on the number of people you’re cooking for
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- Coriander leaves
- Cooking oil
- Measure the rice water in a suburbia depending on the amount of rice you’re cooking
- Add your rice and let it boil till cooked
- In another sufuria add your cooking oil red onions, garlic and salt, let it fry for a while until the onions change a little bit too partially brown.
- Take your boiled rice then mix it with the fried onions
- Add your coriander
- Mix them all well
- Your food is now ready to eat, and if you want you can eat it with any preferred stew.