Potatoes –the amount will depend on the number of people your cooking for
- Peel off your potatoes and in a clean sufuria boil them and onced they are well cooked mash them
- Add your onions and dhania and spices with a pinch of salt to taste.
- Mix the potatoes with the ingredients added.
- In a separate bowl or plate form small balls of the potatoe mixture.
- Freeze them for 10-20 minutes so as to make them a little bit hard.
- Place your bread crumbs, flour and eggs in a separate bowls.
- Remove the potatoe balls from the freezer ,and roll them in the flour
- Shake them off to remove excess flour then roll them in the eggs that will help the bread crumbs stick
- Finally roll them in the breadcrumbs as you put them aside.
- After your done, deep fry the them in a sufuria until they turn golden brown
- Place the deep fried potatoes in a dish and once you have deep fried all of them they are now ready to eat.